Turnaround Time

This company not only is billigerent they are deceptive in their ads/website.I ordered 2 2packs of foundation in different colors as well as a brush .

When the order arrived , it contained not 4 but 2 bottles of foundation , ( the quality was nothing special and the box said made in China ?! Yikes , lead based foundation ? One bottle was half full ,and the brush did not even come close to what is shown on their website . I sent the items back immediately and demanded a full refund of $40.87 for the products .

I tried calling a handful of times and nobody answered so I left messages. I also emailed them. I received replies via email with nothing but the runaround , evasive tactics and denial that anything was wrong with my order. They had the nerve to ask if I returned all the products or kept anything .

A month later ,I was finally able to receive a partial refund of $30.24. I made a final phone call demanding the difference I was shortchanged . I did receive my full refund and it took a lot of effort and persistence to get it all back.

DO NOT waste your time , your money or your joy on this crappy cheap product .Trust me.

Review about: Veer Cosmetics Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments