Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 01, 2017

i received email yesterday saying they would refund my money AFTER I returned it all.

yes I had free shipping to me ,but they are asking that I spend MY money to pay postage for an inferior, dangerous product that isn't worth the time to package it !! THAT JUST DOESNT SMELL RIGHT !!!!

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2017

bought and tried .coverage no better than drugstore brand, i immediately had a face red and terrible itching .the bottles had pumps that didn't work , all 3.

you had to unscrew and use end of wand inside to use it. am contacting BBB and my bank stay away , this *** is dangerous, has metal in it!! cant contact all go to unable to send ,no such address you need 100 words ? well use every word there is that means dishonest , scamming, liars , cosmetic for face contains metal, no way to contact all sent come back to you no matter which address they say to use to contact them .

the products are not worth the $50.charge , and not worth sending back , I'm sure they would say they never received I'm not rich too much money to give away .

Review about: Veer Cosmetics Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Scam that they are.

Comments

Hi,

What is the $50 charge thing?

I just ordered the veer foundation and I am trying to cancel it. I just wanted to know what the $50 charge is.

Thank you.