filters
state:
city:
product:

Veer Cosmetics - Accidentally ordered too much

I accidentally ordered $65 worth of makeup when I only wanted the foundation and free brush. Please do not charge my card for the $65! I only want the foundation and free brush. Please call me at 703-203-5400 or email me at Carrie.america.fox@gmail.com Thank you!

Veer Cosmetics - Pleased

I saw there ad on Facebook. I purchased the product. I was very pleased with my order. It covers well. I use it everyday. I have contacted customer service at one point. They were very friendly and extremely helpful. I will be ordering again when I get low on the product.
5.0
Reply to reviews
I purchased the makeup before I googled it, which is rare for me. I read so many negative reviews from awful product to awful company. I was disappointed, to say the least. I, however, had a good experience. I got an email confirming purchase, an email with a tracking...
5.0

Veer Cosmetics - Cancel order

No answer but i need to cancel my subscription. Got overcharged on my card as well.
1.7

Veer Cosmetics - Was not happy at all

It has the exact opposite outcome than the ad advertises. No coverage at all. Feels like your putting water on your face. Wtf
1.7

Veer Cosmetics - Monthly samples

I want to cancel my monthly samples. I got my first one today. Very disappointed. Not worth the money

Veer Cosmetics - Veer isn't made for everyone

To start with , I had ordered beige . I received a fair skin color .The foundation was nothing like you have in the video . After a few hours starts peeling , makes skin feel like there is heavy clay in it . Skin doesn't breath .feels like powder is mixed in . This foundation isn't made for all skin types .

Veer Cosmetics - Love foundation

I’m 54 yrs old with some fine lines starting to show. I think this foundation covers them very well!! I use a primer & concealer too. I get compliments a lot from others telling me I look 10 yrs younger!! I just ordered my second bottle!
4.3
New Delhi, Haryana
Reply to reviews
I have ordered Veer Foundation twice and have gotten good results. I am so happy to find a foundation that covers well & feels good on my face. The bonus is that the cost is less than half of what I was paying for my other Foundation. I have used a name brand make up...

Veer Cosmetics - Cancel my subscription and order

Said that i called outside of the hours. I called 3:39 Pm eastern time. And the product doesn't live up to my expectations