Turnaround Time

I ordered the famous foundation and a week went by... I noticed on my bank statement they had not only charged me for the foundation but there was another charge in the amount of 12.96.

I tried calling the customer service number in Nevada and no one answers the phone. They put you in hold and then a message comes on saying they Re too busy to answer, you are to leave a message and they will call you back. They never call back. I have called several times with the same result.

The I read all the complaints online about this company and called my bank to report the charges as fraudulent activity... too bad because the foundation is really amazing.

A fro me of mine let me try hers. Apparently, they send out product sometimes…

Review about: Veer Cosmetics Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I ordered this product WEEKS ago and have NEVER received it! It is a shame that there are companies out there that rip people off!

I was looking forward to using the product!!! If you are thinking about purchasing it DON'T DO IT!!!!!

to Susan #1383353

I was charged an additional $64.80 on September 25th (when I placed my last order) on top of the $53.59. I never received my order, they did two transactions one in which wasn’t approved by me or nor was I notified of, and they won’t respond/answer my phone calls/emails.

I’ve never had an issue with them until now. Not sure what happened but they are definitely scamming people now!