I had Ordered this makeup over 5 days ago.I got the conformation that they took my charge and they said they would send me another conformation of when it was to be shipped.

Now i know it doesn't take 5 days to package up 3 bottles of foundation and a brush. Well last night I got tired of waiting so i sent them a email asking what was going on with my order that i paid for, well low and behold the E mail got kicked back as undeliverable ! I tried calling them and no one answers the phone.

So this morning i found this site and decided to post my findings.I called my bank and told them that i was disputing the charge on my credit card because the company is a fraud not only can you NOT reach them but the e mail was bad and that's just bad business The bank in turn gave me this new phone number that isn't disclosed it's 1-800-390-0536 Good Luck to all involved wish you well

Review about: Veer Cosmetics Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Veer Cosmetics?

Comments

Redmond, Washington, United States #1285234

I ordered the product as well, shipping confirmation, but USPS never received package. These people are thieves, disputing charges & reporting this company to every organization that I can, including attorney general's office. Don't order from these people!!!